An 1830’s sandstone cottage set on vast open acres. Building elements included restoring a timber barn/split rail fences, new construction of open outdoor fireplace, undertaking of comprehensive road and driveway works, to cope with farm machinery. Surrounded by irrigated expanses of Sir Walter buffalo lawn and mixed plantings indicative of a foregone era. LCA Construction of the year 2009. Maintained since 2007.